- Job Type
- Michael Tran
- 3 months ago
- Provide senior management and stakeholders with regular security briefing and high level advice on contentious and emerging issues and solutions.
- Provide subject matter expertise for the adoption of DevSecOps automation and integration into DevOps ToolChains.
- Lead the design and development of code/design/test activities in accordance with Queensland Government standards.
- Development of processes to identify, track and manage security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Building strong, trusted and collaborative relationships with business and customer groups and within the team.
- Ensuring the teams remains focused on priorities and project deliverables.
- Delivering security technology solutions in complex enterprise-scale projects/environments from development to production.
- DevSecOps practices and tools such as GitLab, Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Red Hat based solutions including Linux, cloud, container and Kubernetes technologies.
- Building infrastructure as code using AWS CloudFormation or Azure Templates.
- Using monitoring tools such as Splunk and New Relic.
- Analytical and problem solving skills working in an agile/scrum team environment.
- Effective communication skills with technical and non-technical players.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Tom Circosta or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com