- $87.00 - $97.00 per hour
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 13 days ago
- Lead and work collaboratively within talented product teams with diverse skills across full stack development and DevSecOps automation.
- Lead the design, development and support of digital products with a product-centric mindset, constantly iterating and improving to deliver quality digital products and services.
- Maintain, develop and extend the existing platforms, grow new products and create innovative solutions to customer requirements and problem resolution.
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with stakeholders to achieve ongoing productive partnerships applying adaptive communication to technical and non-technical audiences
- Contribute to all operations, process and practices to ensure they operate within all relevant legislative and government standards.
- Be available to be on call and/or undertake after hours work if required during key project stages.
- Working in a DevSecOps environment with customer-focused mindset and a focus on collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Influential communication skills, adaptable to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Applying agile philosophy.
- Security engineering practices, vulnerability remediation concepts and approaches.
- Developing automated solutions and infrastructure as code.
- Identity Federation (Single Sign-On), Directory Services technologies including LDAPv3, OpenID Connect, OAuth2, SAML2, OWASP Top 10, Content Security Policy.
- Building, running, migrating and securing applications and services in AWS (AWS certifications would be advantageous).
- Automating the build, release, and deployment process for a AWS cloud environment
- Java/JEE Web and application delivery to container environments - especially Red Hat Enterprise Linux/Keycloak/WildFly/Docker.
- Git and common branching strategies (eg gitflow, trunk based).
- Automation of CI/CD pipelines using scripting, containers, CDK (typescript), Linux tooling, Ansible playbooks
- Developing Java/J2EE, Microservices and RESTful API services.
- Familiarity with some or many of the following:
- docker, Kubernetes, RedHat SSO, Spring Boot, Spring Framework, Web SPA technologies, scripting language (node, typescript, Python or Perl etc.), Relational database technology (such as Postgres/MySQL/Aurora), Linux and Unix, CI/CD pipelines, No-SQL (Dynamo DB), AWS queueing and storage technologies.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com