- $10 - $20 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- about 1 year ago
- 12 month contract + 24 month extension option
- BPM Products, MuleSoft and Vue.js experience highly regarded!
- Australian Citizenship required
About the Client
Our client is a sub sector within a highly regarded federal department. Working over a broad range of industries, specialising in the intellectual property laws and legislations regarding Australia's legal rights.
About the Role
Our client is pursuing a skilled DevSecOps Specialist familiar with Security Engineer practises and firsthand experience in software development. Whilst working in the agile delivery team you must be ensuring all security measures are in place whilst the application is developing which can require working with automation, CI/CD pipeline and related cloud technologies, this can entail frequently liaising and collaborating with external security professionals and staff.
Skills and Attributions
- Experience in the design, build and implementation of web applications
- Capability delivering solutions with agile values with ICT practises & tools
- Competency in security Architecture
- Knowledge of CI/CD practices, automation methodologies and log management solutions
- Experience with BPM Products, MuleSoft and Vue.js (desirable)
- Familiarity with data storage technologies i.e. Oracle DB (desirable)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.