- Permanent opportunity with one of Australia's best places to work!
- Permanent Residents can apply
- Windows & Linux Admin, pref exp in AWS
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Test-driven or Spec-driven testing and QA practices
- Experience with Windows and/or Linux administration, and Infrastructure management in AWS.
- Ability to improve release processes and deployment pipelines using approaches like blue/green deployments, canary releases, and testing in production.
- Hands-on experience managing infrastructure in a high-availability environment, preferably with Docker, Kubernetes, Postgres & AWS
- Experience building and maintaining highly available systems ideally with Configuration Management Systems such as Chef or Puppet
- Being comfortable with Agile methodologies
- A successful track record of providing tooling and support for multiple development teams and/or large-scale distributed systems
- Experience scripting in PowerShell, Python & bash.
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Jarryd Clifton at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Jarryd at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com for any further information on this position.