- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- about 1 year ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Business Analyst for 6 months contract to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Parramatta.
- Provide tactical analysis support by consulting with and advising Business Units through: Investigating business problems, defining and scoping opportunities and business value and assisting in business case preparation
- Documenting business processes
- Deliver business process models using common business process modelling standards and practices.
- Requirements elicitation/traceability and stakeholder management
- Deliver end-to-end requirements management services by balancing stakeholder wants, business needs and the solution constraints.
- Apply business capability roadmaps and business architecture models during project delivery and release management activities.
- Strong Business Analyst with advanced Agile background and experience in Human Centred Design (HCD) concepts.
- Knowledge of business analysis techniques such as: process modelling to BPMN standard, business scenarios, conceptual data modelling
- Working knowledge of commercial delivery methods including waterfall, agile (Scrum) & iterative approaches
- Write effective business scenarios, requirements documentation and conceptual & functional design documentation
- Apply solution assessment and validation skills to ensure the solution meets the business need and to communicate gaps to the business stakeholders
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.