- Market Rate
- Job Type
- Danielle Wren
- 13 days ago
This is an initial 4 month contract + possible extension
Based on Brisbane's northside at Kedron
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct analysis of business requirements and evolve those requirements for business case development, procurement, and eventually technical design and implementation of solution component
- Translate business requirements into functional and technical specifications incorporating analysis of maintainability, scalability, security, supportability, usability and other non-functional requirements.
- Provide advice on database, desktop, infrastructure (server and operating system), infrastructure (virtualisation and storage), mobility, software and telecommunication solutions, products and services to internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify, gather, assess, and update Applications & Interface information (functions, interfaces, information flow, information assets)
- Undertake investigative work and facilitate stakeholder workshops, surveys, client meetings and industry reviews as required
- Draft Use Cases / Stories to assist in identifying candidates for pilots & early deployments
- Lead and develop the design of future operating models and concepts based on future state.
- Document alignments between current systems and capabilities (pain points, org units, staffing and service costs)
- Manage stakeholder relationships and expectations, including the identification of possible political and high risk matters to facilitate their handling by SPSB in a timely and professional manner.
- Work closely with the team to build and maintain system workflows for "current state' systems using business process modelling notation (BPMN).
- Make business process improvement recommendations based on analysis of "current state' workflows.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other team members to contribute to the maintenance of high quality deliverables.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum of five years' business analysis and digital transformation experience in a large, complex ICT and operational environment
- Experience in delivering projects across their lifecycle (e.g. business case development, sourcing and procurement, implementation and transition)
- Knowledge of PRINCE2 and/or P3MO would be advantageous
- The candidate must be comfortable speaking to both business and technical audiences and have a solid understanding of BPMN.
- Previous experience in projects related to emergency and disaster response (or similar), within a government or non-government agency.
- Previous experience in human-centred design and design thinking would be advantageous but is not essential
To find out more please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Danielle Wren on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com