- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Anna Au
- 11 months ago
Duration: 3 Months Contract
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Digital Business Analyst.
- 7+ years as Business Analyst.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience in detailed analysis and understanding of the functional requirements and business process documentation, including the tracking of functional and process changes.
- Consulting and negotiating with diverse stakeholders, including vendors, and driving outcomes within acceptable costs and timelines
- Distilling business needs to identify fit for purpose options
- Keeping across changing technologies, business processes and industry best practices.
- Managing deliverables independently against rapidly shifting priorities to respond to internal and external demands.
- Extensive experience in using Atlassian tool set including JIRA, Confluence and Portfolio.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment and success with meeting deadlines under pressure
- Demonstrated problem solving abilities as well as good negotiation skills and business acumen.
- An understanding of Testing Methodology and processes with working experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Ability to achieve successful outcomes through collaborative and cooperative means.
- Ability to quickly develop an understanding of the projects, its environments and related issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work within tight project timeframes
- Experience working in the Government sector
- Previous experience with software integration or application development.
If you are interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org