- New South Wales
- $700 - $715 per day
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 26 days ago
It's a 3 months contract role to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Sydney CBD
- Plan, support and deliver business analysis work for approved initiatives.
- Engage with stakeholders in order to understand and elicit requirements and translate business requirements into specific functional and non-functional specifications.
- Review and analyse the Division's business intentions, services, processes and information needs to identify and document changes user requirements for new business solutions and enhancements.
- Contribute to the development of project plans (e.g. implementation plans, requirement gathering, specifications, change management, user acceptance testing, training) .
- 7+ years as Business Analyst.
- Strong business analysis skills and experience in detailed analysis and understanding of the functional requirements and business process documentation, including the tracking of functional and process changes.
- Extensive experience in using Atlassian tool set including JIRA, Confluence and Portfolio.
- An understanding of Testing Methodology and processes with working experience in Waterfall and Agile methodology
- Experience working in the Government sector (preferred).
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or firstname.lastname@example.org.