- Capture and document processes and operations as they impact the proposed solution.
- Develop a strong understanding of business objectives, processes and key operational risks and issues.
- Structure facilitate and document business requirements and future state design components.
- Assist with documenting user-stories and related test cases as input to the solution build and testing.
- Facilitate design decisions in a timely manner by providing analysis and recommendations for decision makers and design governance forum.
- Contribute to the testing program and any required data cleansing activity.
- Monitor, mitigate and escalate to the Project Manager any risks or issues from the business that may impact the success for the project
- 3+ years of experience as a Business Analyst in an Agile environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to work independently and in a project team/working group environment.
- Experience with Testing frameworks and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes.
- Experience working in cross functional teams and working with the product owner.
- Experience with Business Analysis and testing frameworks in an Agile environment and producing relevant deliverables and outcomes.
- Proficient in writing user stories and acceptance criteria in JIRA.
- Experience working closely with UX designer.
- A demonstrated ability to foster effective and collaborative relationships with stakeholders that deliver outcomes, often where there are competing interests.
- Be highly organised and able to manage a backlog of issues through to resolution.
- Strong written and oral communication skills including the ability to gather business needs as requirements/user stories, facilitate workshops, document complex information, consult with and influence both business and technical people.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or email Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on:
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com