- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- 24 days ago
NSW Government Organisation
6 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Business Analyst on a contract based in Sydney.
* Must have 3-5 years BA experience.
* Must have Agile working experience and working with key Business stakeholders for requirement gathering user stories design.
* Strong ability to communicate with the business and interpret requirements to the technical team.
* Strong analytical and probing skills - questioning, clarifying and research skills.
* Ability to work on multiple projects.
* Ability to effectively prioritise tasks despite competing priorities.
* Highly motivated and a self-starter and confident in suggesting ideas and improvements for the benefit of the program.
* Solid experience in conducting and facilitating effective workshops.
* Strong knowledge of project concepts, frameworks and strategies.
* Strong understanding of system development lifecycle.
* Experience in agile methodology preferable.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.