- Sydney C B D
- Great rates on offer
- Job Type
- Athalia Joseph
- 6 days ago
The company is a large financial institution who offer a number of products ranging from general savings accounts to investments and superannuation. They are looking for a Senior Digital Business Analyst with experience in frontend and backend systems. You will be located at the company's office in Sydney CBD, reporting to the Project Manager on a 6 month contract with view to extend.
The successful Digital Senior Business Analyst will be responsible for (but not limited to):
- Facilitating business requirement workshops as well as delivering BRDs and User stories.
- Managing and engaging stakeholders at all levels.
- Delivery of current and target state processes (As is/to be) for improvement initiatives.
- Analysis of root causes and determining remediation steps, and identify breaches.
The Skill Set
The successful Digital Senior Business Analyst will have:
- A strong background in the financial services industry with a minimum of 4 years' experience as a Digital Business Analyst.
- E2E experience; you will be able to identify root causes and provide solutions to both frontend and backend systems.
- Exceptional stakeholder engagement having worked with senior levels.
- Insurance experience is preferred.
Please note: This role requires full working rights in Australia for an immediate start.
If this sounds like you, please apply today!