- Melbourne C B D
- $ Hourly APS6
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- about 1 year ago
Are you a Business Analyst with experience working on online portal/digital projects? Are you well-grounded in the traditional waterfall and Agile methodologies and hold qualifications in business analysis (eg BABOK, CBAP, IIBA).
We are seeking a Melbourne based Business Analyst to join a new Provider portal project team which will improve the user experience for the myplace portal.
This is a great environment where contractors have access to free training, professional development, flexible work arrangements and the ability to work on multiple projects. Great work-life balance and work from home policy.
12-month hourly rate contract initial term!!
Day to Day
- Support Project Manager and the Director Payments and Process Improvement in project scoping, requirements management and reporting
- Map current As-Is processes and create a baseline
- Define To-Be processes
- Work with UX and define requirements to improve Provider experience
- Engagement across the Agency and external stakeholders and facilitation of business requirements workshops
- Support project schedule and PM with project artifacts as needed.
- Experience in Business Analysis and requirements gathering
- Online portal/digital project experience
- Ability to engage and improve user experience
- Process mapping and design (As-Is and To-Be)
- Agile, LEAN
- Experience working closely with Project Manager and Project Officer and Director
- Outstanding stakeholder management across multiple locations
- Vendor engagement and management
- Experience with Gov (Federal/State), Non for Profit, Health, Education is preferred
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725