- $500.00 - $700.00 per day
- Job Type
- Mats Rorvik
- 23 days ago
Digital Campaign Specialist is the subject matter expert in campaign planning, managing and executing end to end brand, performance and data driven programmatic campaigns. This role is suitable for candidates with experience in digital and data driven strategy, media inventory and technology vendor management, audience led programmatic trading in display, video, social, paid search and Email, and campaign management, optimisation and reporting. An ideal candidate will have exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills with ability to spot trends in data and apply stringent methodology to drive the maximum level of performance from each campaign across multiple platforms, including Display, Video, Paid Search, Social and Email, coupled with excellent ad operation knowledge and experience. The primary responsibility will be to develop programmatic strategies for all channels, implement and optimise campaigns, and analyse and report on the campaign delivery.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in digital media planning, programmatic media planning, and data driven media planning, including display, video, mobile, social, paid social and email.
- Demonstrable understanding & experience with media investment and performance forecasting, including planning for both guaranteed and private marketplace buys.
- Demonstrate strong understanding of how to make strategic recommendations across programmatic channels with strong track record of driving increased results performance
- Minimum 5 years of experience in programmatic media buying on display, video, mobile, paid search, social and email channels
- Experience in negotiating and setting up PMP deals on multiple DSPs.
- Ability to deliver media with + 1st party and 3rd party audience segments on multiple DSPs.
- Experience managing digital advertising campaigns for large, complex clients with proficiency in online measurement, site tagging & QA, operations, ad networks, DSPs, digital video, paid search, social and email channels.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in designing, managing and producing a reporting dashboard in Data Studio.
- Demonstrable understanding & experience using data management platforms (DMP) to target & optimize DSP, paid search, social and email activity
- Experience with the use, enhancement or deployment of site analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Google Analytics 360, Adobe Analytics, TUNE)
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills with the ability to draw conclusions based on data