- Sydney C B D
- Job Type
- Manisha Bakhru
- about 1 year ago
NSW Government Organisation
7 months contract with a view to extend
Talent International is working in partnership with a government organisation in assisting in sourcing a Digital Communications Lead on a contract based in Sydney.
· Tertiary qualification in communication, digital media and/or proven extensive experience in digital communication strategy development and implementation.
· Exemplary written and oral communications skills with experience authoring and publishing high quality communication content for a range of online and offline platforms for audiences including diverse professional cohorts.
· Experience with innovative digital communications campaigns which integrate with traditional channels, measure impact and outcomes.
· High level of organisational skills and experience working in a high volume and demanding professional environment. A capacity to prioritise competing demands and achieve results with a customer focused approach.
· Proven interpersonal, engagement, consultation, negotiation and facilitation skills and a capacity to broker effective solutions with a broad range of diverse internal and external stakeholders.
· Demonstrated experience in MS SharePoint 2013, including site ownership and administration (design, development, workflow development and maintenance).
· Experience with digital tools (such as Swift Digital, CMS, Squiz Matrix, MS SharePoint, HTML, CSS, WCAG), photo and video editing software, social network administration, reporting and data analysis tools including Excel and Webtrends, SEO.
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application in Word format only to Manisha Bakhru at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below.