- Sydney C B D
- $460 - $500 per day
- Job Type
- Roberto Gonzales
- 11 months ago
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced Digital Content Producer working on mainly digital migration projects. To provide expert digital content services that contribute to measurable improvements to the organisation's websites.
This is a 3 months contract role with a strong possible extension thereafter based at Sydney CBD
- Assist in migrating digital content from one CMS to another, improving metadata for SEO.
- Review, edit and/or produce high-quality written content in plain language, easy read format in a legal environment.
- Ensure the websites comply with government policies and standards including accessibility, usability and branding.
- Advise staff on digital communication strategies and tactics that promote and create understanding of the department's programs, services and information.
- Foster professional development, information sharing and best-practice digital communication practices.
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing a range of digital communications projects in a large and complex organisation.
- Must be very digitally savvy- familiar with CMS
- Demonstrated experience in writing content in plain language, easy read format.
- Demonstrated experience in website content management and production with industry-standard content management systems).
- Demonstrated understanding of the regulatory environment for government digital communications, including accessibility, usability, brand management and procurement.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.