- New South Wales
- Job Type
- Pinki Verma
- 7 months ago
This is a 6 months contract role to start with a strong possible extension thereafter based in Sydney CBD.
- Lead and inspire the planning process that will: build and improve the digital platform (fixes, enhancements and new features) using agile and digital ways of working.
- Work with the Product Owner to define, iterate and revise the product road-map.
- Work with the broader team to develop user stories and definitions of done.
- Ensure that the delivery plan matches the capability and capacity of the team.
- Experience with Lean Startup methodologies for accelerated delivery and agile programme delivery.
- Thorough understanding of digital and agile ways of working and tools.
- Managing the number of agile projects and working with a multi-disciplinary team of digital specialists, business SMEs and operations.
- Advocacy for the product and for digital ways of working with the various internal and external stakeholders.
- Government experience is highly desirable.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.