12-month initial term contract for a Digital Product Manager. Long term, ongoing potential. Geelong based. Federal Agency, APS6 level.
This is a new Digital Partnership Program (DPP) to provide API's for Providers developing apps and tools which will better support Participants.
Part of the new Digital Partnership Office (DPO) the Senior Product Manager will support the design, development, and maintenance of current and future API's by working closely with internal business, government agencies, and external Digital Partners. This is a pivotal bridging role between the internal business, technology, and external partners developing digital services for Providers.
- Prior experience in a Product Manager/Product Owner role - product roadmaps, MVP, prioritization and reporting·
- Experience working with and driving API development
- Ability to engage with the business, government agencies, and external digital teams
- Strong voice of the customer - any experience working with vulnerable communities and disability highly regarded
- Ability to synthesize and analyse research and information, and develop responses to consultation requests
- Manage risks and pipeline of work, mentor coach and collaborate with team members
- Promote the continuous improvement and strategy of the Digital Partnership Office (DPO)
- Represent the Agency at Digital forums and external events
This is a great opportunity to join a newly established Digital Office within a federal agency, to drive API development which will in turn better support Participants through access to digital tools and apps.
Make a difference.
Samuel.Fontana@talentinternational.com | 0433 107 598
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | 0408 388 680