One of the world's largest accounting bodies with a global membership of more than 250,000 members working in 150 countries and regions around the world.
Role: Digital Program Manager
Programs: Customer Experience, Contact Centre, Website Builds, Digital Features
Duration: 12 Months
Some of the key day to day duties will include:
- Develop and deliver a fit for purpose change management plan for the enterprise Member Management and Finance Transformation
- Overlook 4 Programs of work which are [CX] Customer Experience, Contact Centre, Website Builds, Digital Features.
- Own the development and delivery of Business Readiness, Communication and Engagement, Capability uplift and ways of working plans to support the programme of work
- Assess change resource requirements to successfully deliver the project and accountable for working with the Recruitment team to build, source, and onboard a fit for purpose Change Team
- Partner with the People and Culture team to ensure robust enterprise communication, capability uplift, and people change plans.
To be successful in this role, you will need to demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary level qualification in business management, change management or human resources related field
- Extensive experience delivering large business change transformation, ideally with experience with [CX] Customer Experience, Contact Centre, Website Builds, Digital Features.
- Experience working in an agile environment with an understanding of agile principles
- Experience delivering change / communication support in an organisation operating across multiple countries
- Ability to build and lead a high performing team
- Experience working with and presenting to Executive Management teams
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive work environment
- Paid parental, volunteer and study leave
- Annual incentive scheme
- Learning & Professional Development opportunities
- Become part of a well-known global brand and make global connections