- Footscray Location - Government Department
- Contract until June 30th
- Digital Project Management Experience
The Digital Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the project deliverables and outcomes associated with onboarding of new government transactions transitioning to a new technology platform.
- Development of project management plans, schedules and all project artifacts in consultation with stakeholders
- Oversee report, escalate on the tasks and backlogs from dedicated scrum teams
- Report and oversee the deliverables of our key third-party vendors (System Integrator) supporting the digital development.
- Manage feedback and continuous process improvement in line with Agile ways of working.
- Provide regular reports to senior executives on process
- Extensive experience with project delivery in a digital environment.
- Experience in Agile Project Management
- Certified SCRUM Master qualifications - highly regarded
- Understanding of digital systems and platforms is desirable.
- Experience in web and mobile design development, content, data migration