You will be responsible for managing a wide range digital projects and coming up with the best solutions for each client. Working closely with Account Service, Creative, Production, UX and Tech teams, you will oversee the end-to-end delivery of large scale projects, including; microsites, games, web builds, mobile applications, social media applications and helping to create unforgettable experiences. This is a client facing role, where you will actively participate in developing digital strategy and solutions for short and long-term iteratively developed digital assets and products.
You and the role:
- Experience working in a Digital Agency environment
- Ability to oversee and manage multiple digital projects (think websites, apps, emails, banners...)
- Tactical Project Management skills and a proven track record in the management of risk and project change.
- The ability to facilitate alignment and clarity on project scope/schedule, and enable the communication, collaboration and clear thinking in the team around you.
- Ability to maintain ongoing project documentation, e.g. Risk and change logs WIPS etc..
- Booking resources, manage communication with clients, progress updates internally, and effectively managing your time to ensure that concurrent projects are managed with timelines and budgets will be core parts of this role.
- You will have a passion for digital innovation
If you're a solid Digital PM looking for your next gig, or are a junior Project Manager looking to take a step up, this is a rare opportunity to be a part of a fantastic digital team, working for a truly impressive (and healthy, balanced and collaborative) agency that are renowned for dominating with fresh, talented teams and cutting edge technology.....
For more information please send your CV directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org