Are you a Digital Project Manager with experience in complex environments and driving online change and improving user experience?
12-month contract in Melbourne CBD for Digital/Online PM !!
We are seeking a Melbourne based Digital Project Manager (junior to mid-level) to lead a Provider Portal project. You'll be directly leading a small team of 2 (BA, Project Officer) and engaging with multiple internal and external stakeholders/vendors to deliver changes to the myplace Provider portal for payments.
This is a great environment where contractors have access to free training, professional development, flexible work arrangements and the ability to work on multiple projects - great work from home and flexible work policy !
Day to Day
- Support Director of Payments Experience and Process Improvement in project initiation, scoping, timeframes, management and reporting
- Estimation, scheduling, delivery, risk and issue management, reporting
- Engagement across the Agency and external stakeholders (internal and external technology resources) in a cross-functional matrix model of delivery
- Maintain project documentation
- Assist with the transition to operations and business as usual and work with the Change and L&D teams.
- Establish an ongoing model for future enhancements
Measure of success:
- Experience managing online/digital redesign and redevelopment projects within local, state or federal government or within large corporates preferred
- Experience with MS Project Server or PPM
- Experience scoping, developing, implementing, monitoring projects, and reporting
- Outstanding stakeholder management across multiple locations
- Vendor engagement and management
- Work with agency program management frameworks and manage multiple priorities whilst maintaining high work standards to meet tight deadlines
- Outstanding risk management, financial management, communications, reporting, schedule and delivery management
- Agile, Prince2 or PMBOK certifications
- Experience with Gov (Federal/State), Non for Profit, Health, Education is preferred
- Experience in online/web platform redevelopment projects and user experience preferred
Please note this is a federal EL1 level position - junior PM's or those with hybrid skills (eg PM/BA) or APS6 level candidates looking for their next career step up are welcome to apply.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725