- Immediate start
Reporting to the ANZ Head of Technology, as the Digital Project Manager you will own the end to end management and delivery of projects across a programme of work for one of Australia's leading media agencies. Working with internal and external stakeholders, you will work towards the aim of digitising the business and continuously improve the operating environment and internal services for the creative and media businesses.
- 5+ years' experience in managing projects, project teams and delivering complex digital projects
- Working knowledge implementing or managing projects for Financial ERP's will be highly regarded (i.e. D365, Oracle, SAP).
- Experience working in a Digital / advertising / media agency environment
- The ability to facilitate alignment and clarity on project scope/schedule, and enable the communication, collaboration and clear thinking in the team around you.
- Ability to maintain ongoing project documentation.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment.