- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 15 days ago
Our client is seeking to engage the services of a highly experienced Digital Marketing Strategy Manager to help with the design and development of their go-to market, digital marketing campaign with a focus on global marketing, social media/video content marketing as well as the analysis and reporting of CRM and customer insight data. Our client's brand is global so this is an exciting opportunity to help lead in this strategy.
Core experience will include:
- Previous experience as a Digital Marketing/Strategy Manager working with global brands is essential.
- Experience developing a digital strategy which doesn't just look at paid media but looks at it more holistically across the entire ecosystem.
- A background in all digital touchpoints including the owned platforms such as websites, EDM's, organic social, mobile apps.
- Knowledge of data management platforms (such as Adobe Audience Manager) and 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data.
- Strong background in Digital Marketing strategies in line with video content marketing.
- Focus on marketing to consumer markets via advertising, social media, web and online
- Core experience with CRM, consumer data and insights.
- A background in analysing and reporting on consumer behaviors.
- Able to develop a road map around their go to market, digital content strategy.
If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti or James Hardley by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com