The DIS is a senior advocate for global information security needs and is responsible for the development and delivery of a comprehensive information security strategy and execution of a supporting security program. This exciting role will lead the expansion of security capability globally through growing a team of professionals and strategic partnerships.
Your key deliverables:
- Build and execute supporting Information Security Strategy in line with the Company's strategic vision
- Presentation and communication To Board and senior committees on all aspects of Information Security
- Bring your strong business and risk analysis skills to drive security outcomes with both business and technical staff
- Translate regulation or frameworks into meaningful plans
- Develop and oversee the security program of work
- Support the development of security requirements for determining an optimal design for any business initiatives
- Provide expert advisory in the areas of security architecture & security infrastructure
- Consult across a wide variety of information security disciplines including infrastructure security, security solution design, risk management, web and application security
- Conduct risk and security assessments
- Present to internal business and board committees on cyber strategy
- Support the business in due diligence processes
- Review new and existing Information Technology projects for information security compliance by developing, documenting, and communicating adherence to architecture, blueprints, components, standards and strategies
- Conduct robust testing of the information security capability internally and externally
- Conduct monthly audit/reviews of access and permissions across the firm
- Oversee the development and ongoing management of processes that are consistent with excellent and efficient client service, investment processes and investment performance and which provide clear and easy to follow instructions.
- Significant leadership experience in information security at an enterprise level
- Excellent leadership and senior stakeholder engagement
- Strong experience in Security Strategy development and execution
- Demonstrated experience developing policies, governance frameworks, programs and consultative mechanisms relating to information security
- Accreditation in major security frameworks (NIST, ISO27001, SSAE3402) and/or security professional qualification (CISSP, CISM, CISA) is essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in IT or related study e.g. preferably an IT degree which with exposure to cybersecurity processes and procedures. Exposure to European and US frameworks
- Significant security and IT knowledge, key essentials are including:
- Specialist information security expertise in enterprise security architecture, standards, guidelines and infrastructure.
- Working knowledge of international security and risk-related standards or frameworks
- Delivery of globally distributed services
- Security (IDAM, Firewalls, Web, Email and End-Point Protection)
- Integration of cloud services with internal network services
- Working knowledge of global financial regulation, APRA, ASIC, SEC, FSA,FINRA, CPS234, and GDPR
If you are looking for your next role and have the skills to take on this new and exciting challenge then please "APPLY NOW" or call Joelle Beaton on (03) 9602 4222 for a confidential discussion.