- $ Day Rate Neg.
- Job Type
- Kylie McManus
- 12 months ago
We are seeking a Director, Strategy Development for our federal Agency client for an initial 1-year contract term.
The Strategy Development and Chief Risk Branch is part of the new CEO's Executive Leadership Team (ELT). This position will see you engage directly with the DCEO, ELT and other Agency Executives to build a "world-leading" disability insurance scheme.
Specific duties will include:
- Lead cross-functional teams to analyse Agency problems, create insights through quantitative and qualitative analysis, communicate findings, and mobilise projects to action
- Collaborate across the leadership team (ELT) and Agency to provide strategic insights
- Deliver the Corporate Plan and ensure local strategies are in line with it
- Lead creation of materials for Minister, Board, and ELT on strategy, perspectives, recommendations and implications - this role will have DCEO, Board and Ministerial level contact
Skills and Experience
- 4-5+ years in Strategy Development role within a tier-1 consultancy
- Track record leading strategic projects
- Track record providing input into and delivering programs in line with an Enterprise/Corporate Plan
- Strong people manager and experience leading cross-functional teams distributed through an organisation and a small team of direct reports
- Hands-on approach
How to Apply
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com | (03) 9236 7725