As the IT Disaster Recovery Coordinator you will direct IT disaster response/crisis management activities in compliance with the IT emergency plan and help provide and coordinate disaster preparedness training with respect to the organization's information technologies, helping ensure business continuity.
- Establish and maintain the overall plans for executing all DR procedures and understand their interdependencies.
- Establish and maintain detailed DR communications and command and control plans through a change management process.
- Work with the IT technical staff to ensure that disaster recovery solutions are adequate, in place, maintained, and tested as part of the regular operational life cycle.
- Develop and understand all testing necessary for a successful DR execution.
- Provide ongoing feedback for risk management, mitigation, and prevention.
- Represent disaster recovery cost requirements in the annual budgeting process.
Please contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.