- South Australia
- Competitive rate on offer!
- Job Type
- Calvin Ebenezer
- 11 months ago
.Net application development
Our client a large SA Government department requires the services of a contract .Net Developer until the 30th of September.
- 5 or more years' experience in a Microsoft based development environment
- Demonstrated experience developing .Net Web Applications
- Implementation of APIs for applications to enable integration and for Web UI
- Cloud Native Development
- Database Development, preference with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with Object Relationship Mappers (e.g. Microsoft entity Framework)
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint / D365
- Experience using Source Control (pref Azure DevOps)
- Previous experience working in large Enterprise level organisations.
- Experience in Software Development Lifecycle disciplines along with Dev / UAT /Test/ Production environment promotions and rollbacks.
- Experience in secure coding practices using industry standards i.e. OWASP secure coding, CWE Common Weakness Enumeration, CERT security
- Experience in scalable systems development i.e. scale out vs scale up and modular integrations
For more information on the role and a details job description apply online or call Calvin on 08 82281560.