- Daily Rate
- Job Type
- Julie Starcevic
- 5 days ago
This role is responsible for:
- Undertaking software development in Bespoke, ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems, and documenting relevant issues.
- Working closely with the Platform Architect and other Developers to design and deliver high quality tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
- Working closely with other team members, including Researchers, Designers, and Analysts, to understand user requirements and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the business.
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill sets and processes across the division.
To apply for this long-term contract, you will need the following skills and background:
- Currently hold a Baseline Security Clearance
- Demonstrated experience as a solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms including the Microsoft .NET Core and ReactJS, including systems analysis and design.
- Previous experience building and consuming Web APIs.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices, or frameworks (i.e. Scrum) would be a bonus.
This role will be working from home until further notice. However, the office is based on Collins Street, Melbourne.
For more information please call Julie Starcevic on 0433 872 700 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.