- $100000.00 - $150000.00 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Erin-Marie McDonald
- about 1 year ago
- Located in Canberra's CBD
- Permanent Position with one of Australia's best places to work!
About the Role
The role sits within a very fast-paced global team whose main priority is maintaining and continuously improve upkeep of their online software services, to do this you will draw on your previous experience developing online web applications and technical knowledge to innovate and develop new ideas. You will also get the opportunity to work with first-class and the latest in .Net technologies.
Skills and Experience
- CSS and HTML
- C# / WebApi /MPC
- Continuous integration and automated deployment systems
- Unite testing
- Cloud-based infrastructure (AWS)
- Modern patterns and coding practices
- Agile methods and concepts
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Erin McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Erin McDonald at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.