- 12 -month contract with strong possible extension thereafter
- Sydney CBD Location
- The candidate must have minimum Baseline Clearance!
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced .NET developer with knowledge of Microsoft development tools, you will work as part of a highly motivated and cohesive team using agile approaches to design, develop, implement and support Dynamics CRM and .NET based online business solutions.
- Requirement / user story review feedback
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Developed .NET front-end application that connects to a Microsoft Dynamics CRM instance
- As built solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience with the design, development and implementation of .NET solutions
- A strong background in ASP.NET MVC5 development
- Strong Knowledge of C# and HTML5/CSS3 Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Experience with AzureDevOps/TFS or other version control products for Dynamics CRM solution development and implementation
If you would be interested in this role please submit your application in Word format only by clicking the "APPLY NOW" button below or email@example.com.