- In conjunction with business analysts, liaise with internal clients to technically assess requirements
- Following analysis of requirements develop innovative solution options, in alignment with the Application Architecture
- Validate technologies and methodologies through the development of prototypes
- Develop the software solution; through continuous testing and resolution of errors or feedback
- Conduct software quality assurance testing in accordance with test plans
- Develop or enhance applications and reports that meet specifications.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Provide third-level support for internally developed systems; work with the end user to resolve errors.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by highlighting issues and opportunities and suggesting alternatives
- Microsoft .NET Framework (version 4.6.1 and above)
- Visual Studio 2015 and above
- Oracle 11g and above
- SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- Experience with development and configuration of ETLs and batch jobs.
- Experience with other web technologies / frameworks (such as Durandal, Knockout, BreezeJS) is desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with source code management tools, particularly Team Foundation Server.
- Understanding of Agile Methodology
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com