- Develop API solution based on project and continuous improvement initiative
- Deliver high-quality microservices within strict timelines
- Support technical solution design, estimation, and delivery for business problems adhering to the domain architectural strategies.
- Ensure quality delivery using automated testing practices and security in the team
- Be a quality and best practice evangelist of the development initiatives.
- Adhere to software quality practices and development processes
- Share your knowledge and experience within the developer community
- Solid understanding of Microservices design and best practices
- Implementing Microservices across the existing ecosystems
- Knowledge and development experience in programming using C#
- Experience with Behaviour Driven Development
- Unit testing including mocking and Dependency injection
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Octopus deploy, VSTS TeamCity, Jenkins.
- Experience with frameworks and tools like NUnit, Specflow, PostMan, SOAPUI
- Version control using Git
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and show initiative
- Problem solving analytical skills
- Provide assurance over software quality
- Experience developing API for financial industries
- Security technology experience will be highly regarded
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com