- Job Type
- Wanya Eggler
- 24 days ago
- 6 month contract + 6 month possible extension
- Minimum Baseline Security Clearance
- Integration Developer
Our client is a statutory authority within the Australian Government responsibility for developing legislation, regulations, standards, and codes which govern how Australians interact with telecommunications, broadcasting, radio communications and the internet. Working with industry organisations and Australian citizens, our client aims to solve concerns and mitigate risks involved in changing media and communications platforms and ensure that legislation evolves with these platforms.
About the Role
Our client is seeking an experienced induvial to come on board as a .Net Developer, to work with cloud technologies, in relation to building data integration between existing systems. This opportunity will be beginning with the initial integration from Intelledox forms solutions into Dynamics 365, but will later be using additional software including c#, WebAPI, etc.
Skills and Attributions
- Knowledge within. Net, .Net Core, C#, WebAPI, SQL Server;
- Proven capability of analysis inside data-related system integration challenges
- Ability to liaise and work effectively with all internal staff
- Experience using Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Azure Service Bus and Dynamics 365 API (desirable)
How to apply
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.