- Contract to 30 June 2020
- Baseline security clearance; or ability to obtain
- .Net core, Angular, GIT, Dev Ops
About the Client
Our client is a CBD-based government agency tasked with developing policies, programs and services that focus on innovative new ideas and industries to create future opportunity and strengthen the Australian economy. Working with this department, you will have the opportunity to provide high-level expertise to enable the enhancement of their corporate systems, as well as the continual improvement of their customer-facing services.
About the Role
Skills and Attributions
- Proven Experience in .Net development
- Ability to implement and design with the following technologies and similar; Bootstrap, WebAPI, SQL and unit testing.
- Demonstrated experience within; Microsoft Azure, .Net core, Angular, GIT, Dev Ops
- Proven capability developing Android and IOS mobile platforms
- Experience in test automation (desirable)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Isabelle Barling on 02 6285 3500 or Isabelle.Barling@talentinternational.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.