- $30 - $40 per hour
- Job Type
- Shai-Lee Fairman
- about 1 year ago
- ASAP Start + Contract to June 2020
- High level Security Clearance required
- SPAS | HTML 5 | CSS3 | Angular | Typescript
About the Client
Our client is a Federal Government department primarily responsible for intergovernmental and whole of government policy coordination. This is a high profile agency, often at the forefront of the media, which develops, provides advice and supports policies for key government programs.
About the Role
Our client is pursuing an experienced .Net Developer with the ability to support the internal web based service/s, including improving the collaborating and modernising aspects of how information is created, circulated and shared across the department with the assistance of the dynamics team including the Business Analyst and Tester. Whilst working with the stakeholder community you will be developing and completing user stories for serval sprints, partake in end of sprint reviews and possible improvement, documenting on produce and analyse solutions all while providing updates and participating in daily scrums with relevant team members.
Skills and Attributions
- Highly experienced with Modern Web Applications ie. SPAS, HTML 5, CSS3 , Angular etc.
- Extensive experience with full stack enterprise/s & commercial level .NET
- Proven understanding of end to end ALM ie. Integration testing & automated deployment
- Developed integrational skills with 3rd party products & ESB's
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Erin on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.