- Competitive hourly rate**
- Job Type
- James Hardley
- 12 days ago
Our client, an industry-leading WA based organisation is seeking the skills of multiple .NET Developers on immediate start contract assignments. Core requirements of the role will include the design and development of bespoke web applications to assist in the modernization of critical business systems.
Key requirements of the role:
- Analysing, scheduling and completing system upgrade deployments.
- Managing production support deployments
- Writing and updating User and technical documentation for Support and quick enhancements
- Performing Root Cause Analysis of production issues and estimate a delivery date for the resolutions.
- Provide adaptive maintenance for multiple systems that focus on a variety of core business system areas.
- Strong .NET and Angular skills as a Snr Developer within an enterprise client environment.
- Core background in C#, REST API (including ASP.NET Web API)
- Extensive skillset inASP.NET MVC, Entity Framework, TSQL
- Strong Angular (Angular 6 or above experience preferred)
Work on enterprise class systems development.
Excellent hourly rate.
Earn Virgin Velocity points for each hour worked via our contractor platform, Talent Engage.
Interested in the role?
To apply or if you are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna Kumar by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button or call Prasanna Kumar or James Hardley on 08 9221 3300. For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com