- Complete assigned development tasks in line with the project development principles and quality controls to meet the deliverables of the project.
- Work effectively in a team based environment.
- Conduct defect resolution tasks as assigned by the team leader.
- Assist in the packaging and deployment of the solution
- Identify and communicate project issues / risks and assist in the project issue resolution process.
- Report on task progress as required by the project status reporting process.
- Proven experience in Microsoft .NET development, specifically in the areas of Windows Forms
- Proven experience in Microsoft .NET C#
- Proven experience in MS-SQL and T-SQL
- Proven experience in source control systems, particularly TFS / Azure DevOps
- Proven experience in XML Web Services
- Proven experience in SQL Reporting Services - Including Report Building
- Proven experience in designing and developing web services.
- Proven experience in MS Visual Studio 2017 and SQL Management Studio
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com