- Defence related projects
- South of the River
- Permanent role with opportunities to work across the globe
Our client has recently been successful in the winning of a number of tenders and are now looking to increase capacity in their Software Engineering area.
- Understand and be involved in the full software life cycle through design, implementation, testing, and support.
- Maintain an understanding of the companies technical domain
- Maintain current knowledge of and execute agile development methodologies
- Grasp of UI design and UX best practices
- Support the Quality Department in maintaining ISO 9001 compliance
- Build a positive rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience
At least 2 years (post-graduate) experience with demonstrable skills in:
- C# 5.0 or higher
- .NET 4.0 or higher
- Visual Studio 2013 or higher (Desirable)
- PowerShell (Desirable)
Desirable skills and/or qualifications in:
- WPF and UI design
- Database architecture and query design
- Real-Time Systems
- Distributed Systems
- Software deployment technologies
- Experience with agile development methods
Due to the nature of the role you will need to be an Australia citizen. In the first instance please email your resume using the link below. If you require any further information please do not hesitate to contact me.