What you'll be working on:
- In conjunction with business analysts, liaise with internal clients to technically assess requirements
- Following analysis of requirements develop innovative solution options, in alignment with the Application Architecture
- Validate technologies and methodologies through the development of prototypes
- Develop the software solution; through continuous testing and resolution of errors or feedback
- Conduct software quality assurance testing in accordance with test plans
- Develop or enhance applications and reports that meet specifications.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Provide third level support for internally developed systems; work with end user to resolve errors.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by highlighting issues and opportunities and suggesting alternatives
You'll be able to demonstrate:
- Microsoft .NET Framework (version 4.5 and above)
- Visual Studio 2013 and above
- Oracle 10g and above
- SQL Server 2008 R2 and above
- High level of functional and technical expertise in IT solutions
- Demonstrated experience with source code management tools, particularly Team Foundation Server.
- Knowledge of Energy / Gas Trading, Risk and Settlements systems is highly desirable
- Experience with development and configuration of ETLs and batch jobs.
- Experience with other web technologies / frameworks (such as Durandal, Knockout, BreezeJS) is desirable.
- Silverlight experience is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum techniques desirable.
- WPF experience is desirable
Please apply now or contact Matt Brearley on 07 3031 4520 for further information