- Competitive Daily Rates
- Job Type
- Matt Brearley
- 13 days ago
This role is responsible for developing and supporting high quality software solutions primarily within the Energy Trading systems landscape. You will be working with the Pipeline Project team and will be responsible for delivery of assigned tasks to ensure delivery of project outcomes.
You will be responsible for;
- In conjunction with other Pipeline Project team members, liaise with internal clients to technically assess requirements
- Following analysis of requirements develop innovative solution options, in alignment with the Application Architecture
- Validate technologies and methodologies through the development of prototypes
- Develop the software solution; through continuous testing and resolution of errors or feedback
- Conduct software quality assurance testing in accordance with test plans
- Develop or enhance applications and reports that meet specifications.
- Maintain technical documentation.
- Provide third level support for internally developed systems; work with end user to resolve errors.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by highlighting issues and opportunities and suggesting alternatives
- Other duties within the scope of the role and as directed by the supervisor
High level of functional and technical expertise in IT solutions
Demonstrated experience with source code management tools, particularly Team Foundation Server.
Knowledge of Energy / Gas Trading, Risk and Settlements systems is highly desirable
Experience with development and configuration of ETLs and batch jobs.
Experience with other web technologies / frameworks (such as Durandal, Knockout, BreezeJS) is desirable.
Silverlight experience is highly desirable.
Knowledge of Agile/Scrum techniques mandatory.
Experience with Atlassian's JIRA required.
WPF experience is desirable.
Experience with unit testing.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Michael Tran or Matt Brearley on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com