- Darwin (Northern Territory based)
- Government project
- 12-month contract
Our Darwin (NT) based client is looking for 2 x experienced Microsoft .Net Developers able to join their team in the Northern Territory. The Software Developer(s) will be required to be engaged in all phases of the software development lifecycle which include gathering and analysing system requirements, developing, refining, testing and debugging applications in support of the programs.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Skill in software design, debugging, documentation, testing and implementation
- Skill in developing unit tests
- Skill with toolsets such as JIRA, Confluence, Bitbucket, Bamboo and SharePoint
- Skill in the development and implementation of system integration components using technologies such as REST APIs, SOAP APIs, Message Queues (MQ) and Enterprise Service Bus (ESB)
- Experience with extract-transform-load (ETL) processes and associated tools
- Experience in development using the Microsoft .Net platform
- Experience in development using relational databases such as Oracle and/or SQL Server
- Experience creating website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Experience working in Government and/or large enterprise environments with the ability to work to tight deadlines and competing priorities
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology, computer science or software engineering
This is a 12-month contract in Darwin. The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Darwin (NT).
If this role is of your interest, please submit your CV by clicking the "Apply for this job" button below.