- .NET/CRM Developer for an innovative project
- Contract until EOFY! With 6 month extension option
- Australian Citizenship + Baseline Clearance
A department offering a positive yet thriving workplace culture, whilst offering excellent benefits and conditions. Our client is a CBD-based government department with a number of high-profile projects that require multiple resources to support the delivery of new functionality and upgrades to corporate systems to ensure sustainability. These systems will enable our client to efficiently develop and implement national policies, programs and initiatives to support and educate all Australians. Some notable amenities include pool tables, social club and close proximity to cafes.
The .NET / CRM Developer will be responsible for working with a delivery team daily to assist in the development of new and enhanced digital services to meet the needs of the department. The successful candidate may work on one of a number of inflight projects within the department. The developer will be responsible for the design, development, maintenance of the Department's IT solutions (systems / applications / websites) and the provision of data management and reporting services.
Activities will include:
- Software analysis to derive function, performance and interface requirements.
- Implementation of software features from a defined design. Upgrade/installation of new software/tool baselines.
How to Apply
Please submit your resume to Nadine McDonald at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Nadine on 6129 6324 or email@example.com for further information.