The successful candidate will work as part of an Agile team and be responsible for the development and implementation of new systems as well as the integration of new functionality to existing systems.
- ACT LOCATION
- IMMEDIATE START
- BASELINE CLEARANCE
Our client is seeking someone who has experience in the following:
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft .NET developer, preferably in a complex application development environment. (In your response you should make reference to the following where applicable including levels of experience and complexity of work undertaken):
- Visual Studio 2015 + (w/ TFS)
- .NET Framework v4.0+
- MVC 4+ with Razor
- WCF services
- SQL Server 2012+
- MS XML Web Services and XSL/XSLT
- MS IIS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a flair for creating innovative solutions
- The ability to liaise effectively with a variety of stakeholders including business areas and technical peers.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- K2 Blackpearl
- Smart Client Software Factory
- Demonstrated practical experience as a CRM Dynamics (2015) Developer and knowledge in programming multi-tier enterprise system delivery with thin client technologies
If this sounds like you please contact Jackson Bruce on 02 6285 3500 or APPLY NOW.