- Conduct architectural evaluation, design and analysis of business systems throughout the department.
- Map business strategies into architecture and technology strategy, models and standards.
- Define and design technology solutions within the agreed enterprise architecture which are scalable and assist the business to meet their objectives.
- Develop and maintain solution roadmaps.
- Provide advice on technology investments to assist in the development of the enterprise architecture.
- Identify system, infrastructure and project interdependencies and provide advice to balance competing demands so project deliverables are achieved.
- Liaise with technical teams, system integrators and business functions to oversee end-to-end solution design and drive successful project deliverables.
- Liaise with technology vendors to evaluate and negotiate platforms and solutions where required.
- Develop, pilot and recommend new reference architectures.
- Develop and maintain appropriate architectural and technical documentation for new and enhanced business systems.
- Ensure appropriate security and privacy measures are implemented into technology solutions.
- Research and present information to relevant stakeholders.
- Experience in architecture roles developing integrated solutions involving process, data and technology.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and changing business conditions.
- Experience with AWS and Azure cloud security tools and techniques for securing cloud resources
- Experience with designing and building serverless architectures and working with services such as Azure Functions
- Messaging Architectures - Experience with patterns for asynchronous data exchange (messaging architectures), including use of Azure services such as Message Bus, Event Hub, Event Grid
- Experience with Azure CI/CD Pipelines
- Experience in Cloud based API design, API-centred designs, API management, and micro-services
- .Net Development experience including ASP.Net Framework, Databases and storage (SQL, NoSQL, blob), Client side web development
- Experience with API Security including oAuth 2.0 for authorisation and delegation
- Experience with business case development.
- Proven capability around delivering quality solutions and technical documentation.
- Ability to work using agile system development practices.
- Ability to provide practical architecture guidance to application developers and IT operations teams.
- Experience with testing automation is highly desirable.
To find out more, please "Apply for this job" or contact Matt Brearley or Michael Tran on (07) 3221 3333.
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com