- Key development for a proof of concept project
- 3 month contract with 3 x 3 month extension option
- Baseline clearance preferred - Australian Citizenship essential!
Our client is an inclusive organisation where diverse skills, perspectives and backgrounds are appreciated, valued and relied on. They are a central agency of the Australian Government, with an important role in supporting the government's ongoing priorities through public sector resource management, governance and accountability frameworks. You will be given the opportunity to be part of projects to enhance internal systems and enable the department to effectively deliver services to the government.
An experienced Drupal Developer is required to assist our client with the build of a proof of concept as part of a key transformation initiative. Working as part of a team, the successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of the Gov.CMS front end and the creation of SPARQL end-points, as well as the design and layout in Drupal. This will include end to end responsibility for the development and maintenance of the Gov.CMS development site.
Skills & Attributes
- Experience with Drupal 8.0 and JSON
- Experience with web service API
- Experience with the semantic Web Stack
- Experience delivering work using the Service design and delivery process
Please submit your resume to Blake at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button. Alternatively, you can contact Blake on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.