- Contract to May 2020 + Possible extension
- Drupal 8 experience highly regarded!!
About the Client
Our client is a CBD-based government agency tasked with developing policies, programs and services that focus on innovative new ideas and industries to create future opportunity and strengthen the Australian economy. Working with this department, you will have the opportunity to provide high-level expertise to enable the enhancement of their corporate systems, as well as the continual improvement of their customer-facing services.
About the Role
The client is seeking two skilled Drupal Developers to work across several sites to update systems to the Drupal software and establish development patterns from within. The key of the work will be centred on Drupal 8 themes, but not limited to;
- Developing Website's that support WCAG 2.1 to a minimum AA standard
- Work within Government sites; GovCMS etc.
- Improve and bug fix possible issues related to the software
Skills and Attributions
- Broad knowledge and experience of contributed Drupal 8 modules
- Strong PHP, HTML, SCSS/ CSS skills
- Proven knowledge of web development support; WCAG to a minimum AA standard
- Familiarity with git-based version control tools
- Experience working on GovCMS (desirable)
How to Apply
To apply for this opportunity, please contact Lauren Fyfe on 02 6285 3500 or email@example.com or click the "APPLY NOW' button below.