- Melbourne C B D
- $130000.00 - $140000 per annum
- Job Type
- Full Time
- Wes Elsayed
- 27 days ago
This organisation is a technically advanced supplier of steel and steel products in Australia. They are a well-recognized organisation within Australia and around the world!
About the role
The Dynamics 365 Systems Business Analyst/Administrator is integral to their successful transition and adoption of their cloud solutions, from a project perspective and post-implementation.
The position will have you:
- Immersed in an application rich environment with many interdependencies;
- Be hands-on and ensure the infrastructure is scalable and has optimal security, reliability, performance, and availability;
- Recommending and apply continuous improvement and refinement;
- Contributing to business solutions built around industry-leading technologies;
- Work on projects and BAU support operations.
- Your expertise will cover a variety of responsibilities which include:
- Reviewing system performance and identifying system issues;
- Managing system upgrades and maintaining system configuration;
- Becoming our D365 and Microsoft Azure technical go-to specialist.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Systems Administrator in an Azure environment ideally with knowledge of Dynamics 365 or its precursors, Dynamics and AX. Alternatively, transferable skills in other ERP cloud solutions will be advantageous as will AWS knowledge.
- Collaboration and the ability to apply the methodology to your work are mandatory
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, business acumen and a commercial mindset is a must, as are suitable tertiary qualifications.
- We value inclusion, respect, and flexibility.
- Desirable remunerations and benefits.
- Occasional interstate travel may be required.
Push "APPLY NOW" button or alternatively call Wes on (03) 9236 7766 or alternatively email Wes on email@example.com