You will be responsible for:
- Analyse business and technical requirements for Dynamics CRM to understand and identify needs for customisation.
- Develop extensions for Dynamics CRM application in accordance to user requirements, utilising the development and testing environments.
- Create solutions such as plugins, workflows, entities, forms, views, etc.
- Adhere to automated unit testing requirements throughout the development cycle.
- Contributing to design discussions and resolving complex scenarios.
- Develop user and technical documentation.
- Support and troubleshoot issues that arise from programming and coding.
- Adhere to due process of moving from testing environment to production environment upon successful completion of user testing to ensure business as usual activities are not interrupted.
- Extensive experience working as a Technical Consultant or Developer with MS CRM 2011 or higher.
- Extensive experience working in projects which are managed with Agile methodology.
- Experience with public facing portals including integration to CRM and the use of CMS and/or online forms.
- Experience participating in the user acceptance, business integration and implementation of MS CRM in a large integrated solution.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Technical documentation skills.
- Good time and resource management skills, combined with high organisation skills and ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Highly developed interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Australian citizenship is a must.
Please note all applicants will need to hold Australian Citizenship in order to be shortlisted (PR not accepted)
This contract will initially be offered for 6 months with a view to extend thereafter
For immediate consideration please forward a copy of your current resume via the APPLY button or email Patrick at Talent International on email@example.com
For specific queries please call (02) 9223 9855.