- Job Type
- Isabelle Barling
- 6 days ago
- Australian citizenship and high level security clearance required
- Contact until June 2020 with 12 month extension option
- Experience in MS Dynamics CRM 365
About our client:
Our client is a Federal Government agency tasked with the development and delivery of programs, policies and initiatives which aim to improve and uphold Australia's law and justice framework. This includes working closely with other agencies across law enforcement, national security, emergency management, disaster relief and more, providing expert support, legal advice and representation and domestic and international policy.
About the role:
As the Dynamics CRM Developer you will be responsible for integrating CRM with front-end sites, and analysing and tuning the CRM performance. You will utilise your skills in CRM reporting and view customisation to meet the requirement set by the client and work closely with your team in an Agile environment to ensure the projects are completed.
Skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in MS Dynamics CRM 365
- Experience in CRM custom reporting and view customisation
- Experience in ASP.Net web applications including MVC, web services and Windows Communication Foundations
- Proven experience in Integrating CRM with ASP.Net
- Good Team Foundation Server (TFS) skills
How to apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Wanya Eggler at Talent International by clicking the "APPLY NOW' button below. Alternatively, please contact Wanya Eggler at Talent International on 02 6285 3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information on this position.