- $700.00 - $1000.00 per day
- Job Type
- Jarrodd Edwards
- 10 days ago
Our client is a federal government department undergoing a major implementation and migration project. They require an experienced Dynamics 365 CRM Functional Consultant.
12 month initial contract, excellent daily rates negotiable.
You will be responsible for delivering Dynamics 365 business solutions, as well as customisations using Power Apps and Azure Serverless, and reports and charts using Power Bi You will also be responsible for translating customer requirements and business processes to appropriate solution designs. You will also assist with the application build, unit testing and DevOps around the solutions built.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Significant experience in Dynamics CRM/365 consulting, including on-prem and cloud
- Strong interpersonal skills to provide technical advice to team members, management and clients
- Experience in Microsoft App development utilising Azure App Service/Power Platform and consuming through channels like Microsoft Teams Apps
- Power Platform development experience with low code technologies (Power Automate, Power Apps, Virtual Agents etc.)
- Azure Serverless (PaaS, FaaS) cloud integration
- Strong experience in Agile, and DevOps process methodologies, including automated deployments, performance and security
Australian citizenship is essential for this role. A Baseline Security Clearance or above will be highly regarded
Submit your resume, or for further information please contact Jarrodd.firstname.lastname@example.org